Hello,

When we build the kolla images using the command [1], it builds
neutron-server-ovn and neutron-server-odl which are not in tripleoupstream
docker hub.

Is it possible to upload them ? I am not sure if it is done manually or a
script does it.
neutron-server-ovn image is required  to have a CI job for OVN docker
services The patches for OVN docker services are still under review and can
be found here [2].

[1] - kolla-build --base centos --type binary --namespace tripleoupstream
--registry 192.168.24.1:8787 --tag latest --template-override
/usr/share/tripleo-common/container-images/tripleo_kolla_template_overrides.j2
--push

[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/468860/
       https://review.openstack.org/#/c/484376/

Thanks