Thank you Catherine for all your outstanding leadership and work on RefStack
and Interop (defcore).

-Egle

________________________________
From: Catherine Cuong Diep <cd...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 2:15 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org; interop...@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Interop-wg] [openstack-dev][refstack][interop-wg] Non-candidacy for
RefStack PTL

Hi Everyone,

As I had announced in the RefStack IRC meeting a few weeks ago, I will not run
for RefStack PTL in the upcoming cycle. I have been PTL for the last 2 years
and it is time to pass the torch to a new leader.

I would like to thanks everyone for your support and contribution to make the
RefStack project and interoperability testing a reality. We would not be where
we are today without your
commitment and dedication.

I will still be around to help the project and to work with the next PTL for a
smooth transition.

Catherine Diep