On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 07:03:32AM -0600, Alex Schultz wrote:
> FYI,
>
> The gates are hosed for a variety of reasons[0][1] and we can't get
> critical patches merged. Please hold off on rechecking or approving
> anything new until further notice.   We're hoping to get some of the
> fixes for this merged today.  I will send a note when it's OK to merge
> again.
>
> [0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1709428
> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1709327

So far, these are the 3 patches we need to land today:

  Exclude networking-bagpipe from dlrn
    - https://review.openstack.org/491878

  Disable existing repositories in tripleo-ci
    - https://review.openstack.org/492289

  Stop trying to build networking-bagpipe with DLRN
    - https://review.openstack.org/492339

These 3 fixes will take care of the large amount of gate resets tripleo is
currently seeing. Like Alex says, please try not to approve / recheck anything
until we land these.

Thanks,
PB