I propose that we add Andy Smith to the oslo.messaging team.

Andy Smith has been actively contributing to oslo.messaging for a while
now, both
in helping make oslo.messaging better via code contribution(s) and by
helping with
the review load when he can. He's been involved on the AMQP 1.0 side for
awhile. He's really interested in taking ownership of the experimental
Kafka driver, which would be great to have someone able to drive that.

Please respond with +1/-1

Voting will last 2 weeks and will end at 28th of August.

Cheers,
--
ChangBo Guo(gcb)