Dear OpenStack folks,

As Ildikó kindly forwarded the message, please come and join the ETSI NFV
tutorial & workshop on September 11th. If you plan to attend the OpenStack PTG
in Denver, the venue is about 30 minutes driving from the PTG venue.

Given that ETSI NFV-ISG is finally releasing fundamental set of API
specifications, conventions, and VNF package specification, this will be the
very first time to explain details.
https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/index.php?title=ETSI_NFV_Tutorial

If you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Tetsuya Nakamura, CableLabs,
Vice Chair, ETSI NFV-ISG,
t.nakam...@cablelabs.com