Hi Dinesh and Sampath,

On 2017/08/15 1:50, Sam P wrote:
Hi Dinesh and Rikimaru,

  It seems that Dinesh[1] and Rikimaru [2] pushed a patch to fix same
issue. Thank you for your effort. Please discuss and merge them into
one patch.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/493534/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/493476/
The implementations are slightly different between my patch and Dinesh's patch.

My patch:
Remove error instances just before evacuating.

Dinesh's patch:
Remove error instances while creating instance list.

I think that Both patches will works.
But I think Dinesh's patch is better than mine.
That is easy to understand codes because evacuate_all_instances works at same
point.

I entrust the decision to other reviewers.
I don't stick to my patch.

--- Regards,
Sampath

Rikimaru Honjo