On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:37 AM, Marios Andreou <mandr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> For Newton to Ocata, is it consistent which clouds we are timing out on?

It's not consistent but the rate is very high:
http://cistatus.tripleo.org/

gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-multinode-upgrades - 30 % of success this week
gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario001-multinode-upgrades - 13% of
success this week
gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario002-multinode-upgrades - 34% of
success this week
gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario003-multinode-upgrades - 78% of
success this week

(results on stable/ocata)

So as you can see results are not good at all for gate jobs.

> for master, +1 I think this is essentially what I am saying above for O...P
> - sounds like problem 2 is well in progress from weshay and the other
> container/image related problem 3 is the main outstanding item. Since RC1 is
> this week I think what you are proposing as mitigation is fair. So we
> re-evaluate making these jobs voting before the final RCs end of August

We might need to help him, and see how we can accelerate this work now.

> thanks for putting this together. I think if we really had to pick one the
> O..P ci has priority obviously this week (!)... I think the container/images
> related issues for O...P are both expected/teething issues from the huge
> amount of work done by the containerization team and can hopefully be
> resolved quickly.

I agree, priority is O..P for now - and getting these upgrade jobs working.
Note that the upgrade scenarios are not working correctly yet on
master, we'll need to figure that out as well. If you can maybe help
to have a look, that would be awesome.

Emilien Macchi