Hi Zhiyuan,

Thank you very much, I'll join the next meeting!

Meher

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:26:06 +0000
From: Vega Cai <luckyveg...@gmail.com>
        <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [tricircle-Service Function Chaining]

Hi Meher,

The document structure of networking-sfc has been changed so the link in
the guide is not accurate. Since you have already deployed Tricircle and
would like to enable service function chaining feature, I think you can
refer to these guides[1, 2] to setup local Neutron server. The
configuration for local Neutron server is /etc/neutron/neutron.conf
and /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini for the DevStack setup. And
/etc/neutron/neutron.conf.0 is the configuration file for central Neutron
server.

BTW, would you like to join our weekly meeting? The current time(9:00 am
UTC+8 on Wednesday) may not be suitable for you, but we can figure out a
proper time and rearrange the meeting.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/networking-sfc/latest/install/install.html
[2]
https://docs.openstack.org/networking-sfc/latest/install/configuration.html

BR
Zhiyuan

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 18:10 <meher.h...@orange.com> wrote:

> Hello to all the community of Tricircle,
>

> I deployed Tricircle according to the architecture proposed by "Multi-pod
> Installation with DevStack". Now I'm trying to apply the "Networking Guide"
> tutorial and more specifically "Service Function Chaining Guide". Indeed, I
> find that the configuration is somewhat ambiguous with regard to the
> configuration of local neutron.
>

> I thank you in advance for helping me on this by a more detailed
> explanation. Have a great day!
>

> Best regards,
>

> Meher
>

> [image: Logo Orange] <http://www.orange.com/>
>

> *Meher Hihi *
> Intern
> ORANGE/IMT/OLN/WTC/CMA/MAX
>
> Fixe : +33 2 96 07 03 71
> <https://monsi.sso.francetelecom.fr/index.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclicvoice.sso.francetelecom.fr%2FClicvoiceV2%2FToolBar.do%3Faction%3Ddefault%26rootservice%3DSIGNATURE%26to%3D+33296070371>
> Mobile : +33 7 58 38 68 87
> <https://monsi.sso.francetelecom.fr/index.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclicvoice.sso.francetelecom.fr%2FClicvoiceV2%2FToolBar.do%3Faction%3Ddefault%26rootservice%3DSIGNATURE%26to%3D+33758386887>
> meher.h...@orange.com

> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
> ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
> falsifie. Merci.

> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
> this message and its attachments.
> modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.

BR