Hello to the Tricircle community,

I am sending you this mail in order to ask for help concerning the launch of
the console of the instances created in the different regions.

I have two regions each with an active instance and its status is "running",
for the first region, I can not open the console from the dashboard and for the
second, the console is displayed but with an error of connection to the server.
PS: access to both console worked without problems before I restarted my server.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Meher

(+33) 7 58 38 68 87