So, I didn't find that topic in the TripleO umbrella[1]. Emilien, can you
confirm that?
If not, I have a suggestion, we can schedule into the reservable rooms and
if we confirm that it will be able to do in the TripleO or any other team's
agenda, we can remove it.

What do you guys think?

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com>
wrote:

> Excerpts from Raildo Mascena de Sousa Filho's message of 2017-08-17
> 12:16:15 +0000:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Should we reserve a room in the extra session ethercalc [0
> > <https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-Discussion-Rooms>] or we
> > already have a time slot scheduled for that discussion?
> >
> > [0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-Discussion-Rooms
>
> I think this topic was on Emilien's list for TripleO. Would the other
> groups mind if the TripleO team hosts the discussion in their room? That
> would save the more limited reserveable rooms for discussions that don't
> have an obvious host.
>
> Doug

Raildo mascena

Software Engineer, Identity Managment