Greetings,

I recently enabled multi-domain support on my dashboard and noticed a
new domain context button.  I was actually surprised to see I had to
manually toggle the functionality to set the domain context, hiding
domain foo resources from domain bar.

My question is simple, what is the purpose of this functionality? For
me, if I setup admins in 2 different domains, I don't want them to
actually see the resources of the other, asking them to click said
button seems to defeat the purpose.

Right now, I am attempting to setup a configuration file settings that
will force the domain_context to be setup on login, hence hiding
external domain resources by default.

But like I asked, trying to better understand the use case of the
current functionality.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belan...@polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)