Hi:
         I created a new centos image by diskimage-builder,it canbe installed
in node successful and worked well.After that, I used an image which worked
very well on KVM  instead  of it, and the new image was created by
virt-builder, but the node system can’t boot.The Dracut log is like this:
> Dracut-initqueue:Warning: Dracut-initqueue timeout �C starting timeout scripts
> Dracut-initqueue:warning: could not boot
> Dracut-initqueue:warning:/dev/disk/by-uuid/xxx-xxxx-xxx does not exist.

    What’s wrong in these steps?

保密:本函仅供收件人使用,如阁下并非抬头标明的收件人,请您即刻删除本函,勿以任何方式使用及传播,并请您能将此误发情形通知发件人,谢谢!