All,

As discussed in today's team meeting I have added a section to the PTG etherpad [1] to indicate if you would like to go out for dinner and drinks as a team and what night works best for you.

If you are interested please update the etherpad.  I will need a rough number so I can reserve a place for us to go and will pick the day with the most interest.

I would like to nail this down before next week's meeting so please take a few moments to respond.

Thanks!

Jay

(jungleboyj)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ptg-queens