We released TripleO Pike RC2 today!

Here are some numbers:
6 blueprints implemented (from FFE)
70 bugs fixed

The release team will propose the final release based on this RC2 tag
during the next days.
We'll continue to work on Pike stabilization and doing bugfix backports.
A new tag will be pushed to newton / ocata / pike every two weeks for
now, which should help downstream releases as well.

It has been a real pleasure for me to be PTL of TripleO during 2
cycles, I would like to thank everyone for the hard work and patience
in difficult times. We have a bunch of challenges ahead but our team
is awesome so I have no doubt we'll continue to succeed.

Thanks, and enjoy the PTG for the lucky attendees!
--
Emilien Macchi