> On Sep 18, 2017, at 12:54 PM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin...@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> Sorry I missed the meeting since I was not in PTG last week. After a quick
> research on the mission of SIG-K8s, I think we (the OpenStack Zun team) have
> an item that fits well into this SIG, which is the k8s connector feature:
>
>   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zun/+spec/zun-connector-for-k8s
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zun/+spec/zun-connector-for-k8s>
>
> I added it to the etherpad and hope it will be well accepted by the SIG.

Of course it is welcome and accepted. Given the length of the subject line
calling out groups, I propose to just shorten the tag related to sig-k8s to
just use
the tag [k8s]. This will make the subject line more meaningful in
conveying the intent of the message, and every team and person that
participates in the sig has a simple catch-all tag to search against.

My intention was never to make any individual or team feel excluded. I
apologize if my oversight was read in any other way. Going forward
this simplification should be read as implying the inclusion of all teams
and individuals working with Kubernetes in OpenStack.

Sincerely,
-Chris