Hi !

So Zuul v3, years in the making, is now live.

Congrats to everyone involved in making it happen and thanks everyone
else for their patience, even now as we work towards fully migrating and
fixing problems.

In the interest of keeping this short as possible, Zuul jobs are now driven
by Ansible playbooks and roles.

We realize that not everyone is familiar with Ansible, much less Zuul v3,
so I've started an etherpad with some FAQs and tips on how to get started.

You'll find the etherpad here [1].

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuulv3-migration-faq

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]