Gary Kotton <gkot...@vmware.com> writes:

> Hi,
> At the moment the neutron, neutron-lib and many of the decomposed projects
> are still failing with the v3. Does this mean that we are broken from the
> 11th?
> For the decomposed projects we have a work around to help address this in the
> short term – need to increase timeout and need a flag from Zuul3 that is not
> part of Jenkins -
> https://github.com/openstack/vmware-nsx/blob/master/tools/tox_install_project.sh#L37
>  (can we have ZUUL3_CLONER?)
> Thanks
> Gary

In that script $ZUUL_CLONER points to /usr/zuul-env/bin/zuul-cloner
which will exist for auto-converted legacy jobs in v3.  If such a job is
not working, let's take a look at a log and dig into it.

That will *not* be present for non-legacy jobs.  I think once the dust
settles, we can work on using some much nicer facilities that v3
provides for doing that sort of thing in new native v3 jobs.

-Jim