Hi Vitrage team,

I have a question about vitrage workings. We use vitrage 1.3.1 with openstack
newton release.
We have a NFV use case scenario where we get faults to compute nodes or
openstack services (e.g. nova) that makes virtual machines running on that host
to get lost / removed. We use a combination of alarms and Tacker to respawn a
VM but sometimes (e. g. nova-compute service is faulted) we lose contact with
the old vm and cannot delete it. When this happens somehow openstack is aware
that vm is not in existence anymore (by means of "openstack server list" I
mean) but Vitrage is still showing that vm as running.
My question is if there is a way to resynchronize VM state in Vitrage with the
state from openstack.

Best Regards,
Paul Vaduva