Hey there,

We deprecated the Ceilometer API last year (Ocata) and our latest user
survery shows than more than 50% of our users are now using Gnocchi or
something else than the old deprecated storage methods.

I'm starting to think it's time to stop carrying this dead code around.
The biggest reason, other than cleaning our code base, is to stop having
confusing options such as, e.g., "time-to-live" that make users being
confused about where to configure the expiration of their metrics.

The question, is there any compelling reason to keep this deprecated
stuffs for one more cycle?

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker