Hi,

We have two patches in Mistral that we need to back port to stable/pike.
However, they are against of stable branch management policy because they
slightly change the DB schema. The patches are the following:

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/512528/
2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/512256/

#2 is a critically important fix that fixes a problem of decreasing Mistral
performance when DB becomes heavy (has lots of execution objects). This is a
blocker issue for us (Nokia) preventing us using Mistral in production. It also
seriously optimizes performance in general.

So hereby I'm asking your advice on what we can do in this situation. Can we
merge these patches if we make sure that we don't break anyone in the
community? For example, TripleO.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia