Amrith Kumar wrote:
Mike,

Thanks for sending this out. Long lines in descriptions of many events
are not being wrapped, take Rochelle's session "Refstack: OpenStack to
OPNFV, Vertical, Integrated, Interop"at 3:30pm on Wednesday.

Any chance the descriptions could be wrapped?
This is now resolved for all presentations within question. If I missed one, please flag it here or send a note to speakersupp...@openstack.org, and we'll get it taken care of very quickly.

Thanks!
Jimmy

-amrith