Dear all,

The current schedule for QA meetings and office hours is as follows
(alternating weeks):

Week1:
- Tue 9:00 UTC Office hours in #openstack-qa
- Tue 17:00 UTC Meeting in #openstack-meeting
Week2:
- Tue 8:00 UTC Meeting in #openstack-meeting

Since the 17:00 UTC as a rather low attendance, but not zero, I would
propose to drop that meeting in favour of a second office hours slot, so
that we have one slot every week and the meeting would be every
second week:

Week1:
- Tue 9:00 UTC Office hours in #openstack-qa
Week2:
- Tue 8:00 UTC Meeting in #openstack-meeting
- [TBD] Office hours in #openstack-qa

Proposals for the office hours schedule in the doodle [0]

Let me know your thoughts on this proposal and please vote for the
time slot in the doodle.

Thank you!

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

[0] https://doodle.com/poll/kf6b8847wa2s5mxv