- Heat Convergence switch *might* be a reason why overcloud timeout so
much. Thomas proposed to disable it:
https://review.openstack.org/515077
- Every time a patch fails in the tripleo gate queue, it reset the
gate. I proposed to remove this common queue:
https://review.openstack.org/515070
- I cleared the patches in check and queue to make sure the 2 blockers
are tested and can be merged in priority. I'll keep an eye on it
today.

Any help is very welcome.

--
Emilien Macchi