TL;DR: don't approve or recheck any tripleo patch from now, until
further notice on this thread.

Some good progress has been made on migrating legacy tripleo CI jobs
to be in-tree:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:tripleo/migrate-to-zuulv3

The next steps:
- Let the current gate to finish their jobs running.
- Stop approving patches from now, and wait the gate to be done and cleared
- Alex and I will approve the migration patches tomorrow and we hope
to have them in the gate by Friday afternoon (US time) when gate isn't
busy anymore. We'll also have to backport them all.
- When these patches will be merged (it might take the weekend to
land, depending how the gate will be), we'll run duplicated jobs until
https://review.openstack.org/514778 is merged. I'll try to ping
someone from Infra over the week-end if we can land it, that would be
great.
- Once https://review.openstack.org/514778 is merged, people are free
to do recheck or approve any patches. We hope it should happen over
the weekend.
- I'll continue to migrate all other tripleo projects to have in-tree
layout. On the list: t-p-e, t-i-e, paunch, os-*-config,
tripleo-validations.

Thanks for your help,
--
Emilien Macchi