Hello Manila developers,

I would like to nominate Zhong Jun (zhongjun on irc, zhongjun2 on gerrit) to be
part of the Manila core team. Zhongjun has been an important member of our
community since the Kilo release, and has, in the past few releases made
significant contributions to the constellation of projects related to
openstack/manila [1]. She is also our ambassador in the APAC region/timezones.
Her opinion is valued amongst the core team and I think, as a core reviewer and
maintainer, she would continue to help grow and maintain our project.

Please respond with a +1/-1.

We will not be having an IRC meeting this Thursday (23rd November 2017), so if
we have sufficient quorum, PTL extraordinaire, Ben Swartzlander will confirm
her nomination here.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=jun-zhongjun&release=all&metric=person-day

Thanks,
Goutham