Reminder: the call is today, in a bit more than 3 hours!

This also means that we won't have a usual meeting today.

On 11/20/2017 06:11 PM, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
On 11/20/2017 05:49 PM, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
Hi all!

The winning date for the midcycle is Nov 27th. The call will take up to 4 hours, 3pm UTC to 7pm UTC (unless I'm confusing time zones again). We will use the bluejeans room https://bluejeans.com/973312948 (works without plugins in recent browsers, see the etherpad for details).

Please also keep adding potential topics to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-midcycle

Small update: we have 4 topics for 4 hours already. We will cover additional topics only if time allows. Also if your topic requires any preparation, please propose it ASAP.

Dmitry