Thank you ,I solved it.Because I pass a wrong parameters,lead to the
problem,Thank you again!

From:  "Matt Riedemann"<mriede...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Mon, Dec 11, 2017 11:54 PM
To:  "openstack-dev"<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>;

Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [nova][cinder]VolumeNotCreated: Volume did
notfinish being created even after we waited 12 seconds or 5 attempts. And
itsstatus is error.

On 12/11/2017 12:37 AM, 李杰 wrote:
>   Hi,all:
>          Now I boot a volume-backed instance,and set"
> block_device_allocate_retries=120 " ,but the result is still is volume
> did not finish being created.Can you give me some advice?Help in
> troubleshooting this issue will be appreciated.

Have you traced where the time is being spent? Is it in creating the
volume on the Cinder side? Does the volume eventually get created or
does it fail to create?

Do you have the image cache enabled on the cinder-volume host?

Matt