On 12/18/2017 4:10 AM, Balazs Gibizer wrote:
Hi,

Here is the last status update / focus settings mail for 2017

Bugs
----
[High] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1737201 TypeError when
sending notification during attach_interface
Fix proposed and needs a second core to look at: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/527920/

mnaser ran into a tricky bug tonight:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1739325

The FlavorPayload fails to populate because the super old embedded flavor (from an instance created in 2015) doesn't have some fields set (disabled and is_public). Both are non-nullable so we can't set them to None. I have posted a potential solution but it's pretty hacky.

For the time being, he is working around the issue by not using versioned notifications.

Matt