If we could have one member from networking-ovn on the neutron-stable-maint
team that would be great. That means the member would have to be trusted
not to handle neutron-patches when not knowing what he's doing, and of
course, follow the stable guidelines, which are absolutely important. But I
believe everybody takes the role seriously.

If that's not a reasonable solution, then I'd vote for the specific stable
maintainers instead. But we need something to help us handle issues quicker
and at
the same time, in a controlled manner.

Best,
Miguel Ángel.