Hello,

It seems this bug was reported and fixed two years
ago(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174228/8/neutron/db/db_base_plugin_v2.py),
but  this bug appears again In Pike, Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks.
Frank

At 2017-12-20 11:41:29, "Frank Wang" <wangpeihui...@126.com> wrote:

Hello folks,
    Here is the problem I encountered, I created a network with 172.16.111.0/30
subnet that disabled DHCP, there are two IP addresses which are available in
the pool, 172.16.111.1 is reserved for the gateway, 172.16.111.2 was allocated
to VM. there is no error happened when I update the subnet with enabled DHCP
through the dashboard, Actually, the dhcp agent didn't create a corresponding
namespace because of "No more IP addresses available", This cause inconsistency
between the front and backend. I'd like to know why dhcp_agent does not
transfer this exception to neutron_server, then report to the dashboard?  Any
help would be appreciated.