Hello developers mailing list folks,

I'd like to propose that we add Luka Peschke (peschk_l) as an OpenStack cloudkitty core reviewer.

He has been a member of our community for years, contributing very seriously in cloudkitty. He also provided many reviews on the project as you can see in his activity logs

http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/cloudkitty/60

His willing to help whenever it is need has been really appreciated !

Current Cloudkitty cores, please respond with +1 or explain your opinion if voting against... If there are no objection in the next 5 days I'll add him.

All the best,

            Christophe
----
Christophe Sauthier
CEO

Objectif Libre : Au service de votre Cloud

+33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96 | christophe.sauth...@objectif-libre.com

www.objectif-libre.com | @objectiflibre | www.linkedin.com/company/objectif-libre
Recevez la Pause Cloud Et DevOps : olib.re/abo-pause