Hello everyone,

As a general heads up Ubuntu has published new kernels which enable kernel page
table isolation to address the meltdown vulnerability that made the news last
week. The infra team is currently working through patching our Ubuntu servers
to pick up these fixes. Unfortunately patching does require reboots so you may
notice some service outages as we roll through and update things.

As a side note all of our CentOS servers were patched last week when CentOS
published new kernels. We managed to do these with no service outages, but
won't be so lucky with one off services running on Ubuntu.

Thank you for your patience and feel free to ask if you have any questions
related to this or anything else really.

Clark