On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 11:54:09AM +0100, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:
> Looking at
> http://logs.openstack.org/0f/0f0c9871144bf3b658f73f60f35f3068612a6bb2/release-post/tag-releases/629d779/job-output.txt.gz
> (thanks ykarel for pointing it out) it seems the "run releases script"
> tasks timed out and some releases were not properly created. I'd say that
> the script stuck doing a "git pull --ff-only" for a repo.
>
> Is it safe to revert/resend the review to get the missing releases?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alfredo

There appears to have been a transient failure with a timeout on a git pull
request in the job. I have asked in -infra if there is anyone that can just
re-enque the job for us. It should pass this time. This one is for
puppet-swift.

There was another failure yesterday with puppet-horizon that ianw was able to
rerun for us that did succeed the second time around.

I didn't see any release job failure emails for the other ones here, though
it's possible the failure could have included the ability to send out the email
notification for it. I will check in to the rest of these.

Worse case in these scenarios - yes, we can revert and redo the release patch,
but I'm hoping we can just manually rerun the few left that had failed.

Thanks,
Sean