Update on the last 24 hours:

(1) Sean's patch splitting the unit and functional tests in tox has merged.

(2) My patch to restore the functional test gate jobs ran into a
problem, namely, that one of the py35 tests suddenly begun failing in
the gate, and I haven't been able to reproduce it locally.  I started
looking into it, but this problem doesn't make any sense at all
(you'll see what I mean when you get a chance to look at it), so I put
up a patch to skip the failing test:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/536939/
It's passed the check and I ninja-approved it, so it's in the gate now.

(3) I edited the patch restoring the functional gate jobs to not run
the py27 tests at all (no sense wasting any time until we know they
have a chance of working).  At least we can run the py35 functional
tests (except for the one being skipped):
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/536630/
(I rebased it on the skip-test patch, it's in the check now.)

I'd prefer that nothing else be merged for glance until we get the
functional gate restored, which will hopefully happen sometime this
evening.  I'll keep an eye on (2) and (3) for the next few hours.

(4) With Sean's patch merged, I put up a patch to the requirements
repo reverting the change that made the cross-glance-py27 test
non-voting:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/536946/
That's been approved and is in the gate now.

So, we've got 2 outstanding bugs:
py27 functional test failures: https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1744824
py35 functional test failure: https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1745003

... and of course the regular stuff that was mentioned on the priority
email for this week:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126353.html

cheers,
brian