Hi,all:
          I want to access to my instance under rescue state using temporary
password which nova rescue gave me.But this password doesn't work. Can I ask
how this password is injected to instance? I can't find any specification how
is it done.I saw the code about rescue,But it displays the password has inject.
          I use the libvirt as the virt driver. The web said to
set"[libvirt]inject_password=true",but it didn't work. Is it a bug?Can you give
me some advice?Help in troubleshooting this issue will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Lijie