Hi Training Team,

Good news, we are planning to have working sessions at the PTG! :)

The challenging part is that all of us are involved in several activities which
makes it difficult to schedule these. We are looking into co-locating some
parts of the discussions with related sessions, like First Contact SIG and
Contributor Portal discussions.

On top of these we need to get rolling on re-designing the training including
the flow and the exercises, which requires its own set of work sessions. In
order to get most of the team in the same room I created a Doodle poll[1]
capturing mornings and afternoons to find the best options. Please mark ALL the
time intervals that might work for you!

We will also try to make it as a virtual working session with remote
participation so please vote even if you cannot make it to the PTG in person.

Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/y4cmhe2ur2vqkhae