Hi all

I'd like to announce my candidacy for the PTL role of Senlin Project for

Rocky cycle.

I began to contribute to Senlin project since Mitaka and joined the team as

a core reviewer in 2016.10. It is my pleasure to work with the great team

to make this project better and better, and we will keep moving and look

forward to push Senlin to the next level.

As a clustering service, we already can handle some resource types like nova

server, heat stack, NFV VDU etc. in past cycles. We also have done a lot of

great works in Queue cycle, for example we finished k8s on Senlin feature's

demo[1][2][3][4]. And there are still many works need to do in future.

As a PTL in Rocky cycle, I'd like to focus on the tasks as follows:

* Promote k8s on Senlin feature implementation and make it use in NFV

  For example:

  - Add ability to do actions on cluster creation/deletion.

  - Add more network interfaces in drivers.

  - Add kubernetes master profile, use kubeadm to setup one master node.

  - Add kubernetes node profile, auto retrieve kubernetes data from master

    cluster.

* Improve health policy to support more useful auto-healing scenario

* Improve LoadBalance policy when use Octavia service driver

* Improve runtime data processing inside Senlin server

* A better support for EDGE-Computing unattended operation use cases[5]

* A stronger team to take the Senlin project to its next level.

Again, it is my pleasure to work with such a great team.

Thanks

XueFeng Liu

[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515321/

[2]https://v.qq.com/x/page/i05125sfonh.html