On 2018-01-31 12:07:30 -0500 (-0500), Brian Rosmaita wrote:
[...]
> What do we need to do to get the docs.o.o to show the fixed docs?  Is
> it something we need to do on the glance side, or does it have to be
> fixed somewhere else?

Looks like that commit merged toward the end of September, so
identifying why the build failed (or never ran) will be tough. I've
reenqueued the tip of your stable/pike branch into the post
pipeline, but because that pipeline runs at a low priority it may
still be a few hours before that completes (commit 06af2eb in the
status display). Once it does, we should hopefully at least have
logs detailing the problem though if all goes well you'll have
properly updated documentation there instead.
--
Jeremy Stanley