Hi,

I am submitting my candidacy for Oslo PTL.

I have been an Oslo core since 2014 and although my involvement in the project has at times been limited by other responsibilities, I have always kept up on
what is going on in Oslo.

For the Rocky cycle my primary goals would be:

* Continue to maintain the stability and quality of the existing Oslo code.

* Help drive the oslo.config improvements that are underway.

* Encourage new and existing contributors to ensure the long-term health of
  the project.

I am, of course, always open to suggestions on other areas of focus for Oslo.

Thanks.

-Ben