+1

On 09/02/2018, 04:36, "Shivanand Tendulker"
<stendul...@gmail.com<mailto:stendul...@gmail.com>> wrote:

+1

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:53 AM, John Villalovos
<openstack....@sodarock.com<mailto:openstack....@sodarock.com>> wrote:
+1

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Julia Kreger
<juliaashleykre...@gmail.com<mailto:juliaashleykre...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I would like to nominate Hironori Shiina to ironic-core. He has been
working in the ironic community for some time, and has been helping
over the past several cycles with more complex features. He has
demonstrated an understanding of Ironic's code base, mechanics, and
overall community style. His review statistics are also extremely
solid. I personally have a great deal of trust in his reviews.

I believe he would make a great addition to our team.

Thanks,

-Julia