Hi,

We were asked to do a FFE request to be able to release a new version of
Mistral client out of stable/queens branch.

The backport patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/543393/
The release patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/543402

The reason to do that after the feature freeze is that we didn’t backport (and
release) this patch by mistake (simply missed it) whereas the corresponding
functionality was already included on the server side and went to Queens-3 and
subsequent releases.

From my side I can assure that the change is backwards compatible and very much
wanted in stable/queens by many users.

Hence we’re kindly asking to approve the release patch.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia