From: Thomas Goirand [mailto:z...@debian.org]
Sent: 15 February 2018 08:31
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] Debian OpenStack packages switching to Py3 for Queens

Hi,

Since I'm getting some pressure from other DDs to actively remove Py2 support
from my packages, I'm very much considering switching all of the Debian
packages for Queens to using exclusively Py3. I would have like to read some
opinions about this. Is it a good time for such move? I hope it is, because I'd
like to maintain as few Python package with Py2 support at the time of Debian
Buster freeze.

Also, doing Queens, I've noticed that os-xenapi is still full of py2 only stuff
in os_xenapi/dom0. Can we get those fixes? Here's my patch:

https://review.openstack.org/544809

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)