I promise this is the last time I'll bug you about this. (Except on-site, of course!)

I still have lots and lots of space for team/project/whatever interviews at the PTG. You can sign up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MK7rCgYXCQZP1AgQ0RUiuc-cEXIzW5RuRzz5BWhV4nQ/edit#gid=0

You can see some examples of previous interviews at http://youtube.com/RDOCommunity

For the most part, interviews focus on what your team accomplished during the Queens cycle and what you want to work on in Rocky. However, we can also talk about other things like governance, community, related projects, licensing, or anything else that you feel is related to the OpenStack community.

I encourage you to talk with your team, and find 2 or 3 people who can speak most eloquently about what you are trying to do, and find a time that works for you.

I'll also have the schedules posted on-site, so you can sign up there, if you're still unsure of your schedule. But signing up ahead of time lets me know whether Wednesday is really a vacation day. ;-)

See you in Dublin!

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen