There are a couple of events I am setting up that I would like you aware of:

First, is more details on the dinner Thursday night we already planned.  Dinner will be at 7:45 at J. Sheehan's Irish Pub:  I had dinner there tonight and it was wonderful.  Think it will work great for our group.  I have made reservations for those who have responded on the Etherpad.  If you want to add your name, please do so by EOD Tuesday as I need to confirm the number of people.

Second, I am putting together a Ghost tour night on Wednesday 2/28/18.  The Gravedigger Ghost Tour comes highly recommended and is with a tour group that we have had very good experience with. I have not made official arrangements here, but anyone who wants to join me that night is more than welcome.  You can book tickets here:

Look forward to seeing you all next week!

Ping me on IRC if you have any questions.