Greetings,

As we move forward with using zuulv3 more and more and less and less of jenkins,
we are continuing the clean up of our images.

Specifically, if your 3rd party CI is still using jenkins please take note of
the following changes[1]. By default our openstack-infra images will no longer
be creating the jenkins user accounts however, other CI systems if jenkins user
is still needed, you'll likely need to update your nodepool.yaml file and add
jenkins-slave element directly.

If you have issues, please join us in the #openstack-infra IRC channel on
freenode.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/514485/