On 3/1/2018 6:50 AM, Sean McGinnis wrote:

On Feb 28, 2018, at 16:58, Jay S Bryant <jungleb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Team,

Just a reminder that we will be having our team photo at 9 am tomorrow before
the Cinder/Nova cross project session.  Please be at the registration desk
before 9 to be in the photo.

We will then have the Cross Project session in the Nova room as it sounds like
it is somewhat larger.  I will have sound clips in hand to make sure things
don't get too serious.

Finally, an update on dinner for tomorrow night.  I have moved dinner to a
closer venue:

Fagan's Bar and Restaurant:  146 Drumcondra Rd Lower, Drumcondra, Dublin 9

I have reservations for 7:30 pm.  It isn't too difficult a walk from Croke Park
(even in a blizzard) and it is a great pub.

Thanks for a great day today!

See you all tomorrow!  Let's make it a great one!  ;-)
Jay

Any plan now that there is a 4pm curfew?

Don't think this impacts the plan.  The curfew is just a recommendation and not a requirement.

I will ensure that the restaurant is still open but they were planning to be last night.

I will be there for anyone who wants to join.

Jay