Hi Hyunsun,

Thank you for your help!!
My questions has been solved.

On 2018/03/05 16:42, Hyunsun Moon wrote:
Hi Yoshihiko,

If you have physical LB in your environment, you might want to make use of
NodePort for distributing the access to multiple controller nodes. In that
case, it is recommended to set Values.network.external_policy_local to true so
that you could eliminate unnecessary hops.
Ingress backed by nginx could be used of course, but as you pointed, IP address
of the node where ingress pod resides will be the address you’re accessing,
which might not be desirable in many use cases.
If you plan to try it on GCP/GKE, where the ingress controller is backed by
GCP’s load-balancer service, NodePort + ingress seems valid option for exposing
your service to external.
FYI, https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/tutorials/http-balancer
<https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/tutorials/http-balancer>

Hope this helps.