On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Rabi Mishra wrote:

Projects (designate and heat) and QA team will work closely to move
interop tests to Tempest repo which might needs some extra work of
standardizing their tests and interface used by them like service clients
etc.

Though I've not been part of any of these discussions, this seems to be
exactly opposite to what I've been made to understand by the team i.e. Heat
is not rewriting the gabbi api tests used by Trademark program, but would
create a new tempest plugin (new repo
'orchestration-trademark-tempest-plugin') to host the heat related tests
that are currently candidates for Trademark program?

There was additional discussion on Friday with people from the TC,
trademark program, heat and QA that resulted in the plan you
describe, which is being codified at:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/521602/

--
Chris Dent                      (⊙_⊙')         https://anticdent.org/