On 03/11/2018 08:12 PM, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> Outside of the uwsgi config, are you following a specific guide for your
> install? I'd like to try and recreate the issue.
>
> Do you happen to have any more logging information?
>
> Thanks

Hi Lance,

Thanks for your proposal to try to diagnose the issue. Here's the Debian
package:

http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/keystone/

(it's 13.0.0-6, but that's really a backport for Stretch...)

To use that version of Keystone, you will need this Queens repository:

deb http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/debian \
        stretch-queens-backports main
deb-src http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/debian \
        stretch-queens-backports main
deb http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/debian \
        stretch-queens-backports-nochange main
deb-src http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/debian \
        stretch-queens-backports-nochange main

(sorry for the email client that is wrapping this...)

this repository contains a full Queens backport for Stretch btw, and
also holds a version of keystone (with Apache), so make sure you're
using the correct uwsgi version from above.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)