Hi Mistral folks and others,

I'm working on Congress tempest tests [1] for integration with Mistral. In
the tests, we use a Mistral service client to call Mistral APIs and
compare results against those obtained by Mistral driver for Congress.

Regarding the service client, Congress can either import directly from
Mistral tempest plugin [2] or maintain its own copy within Congress
tempest plugin. I'm not sure whether Mistral team expects the service
client to be internal use only, so I hope to hear folks' thoughts on which
approach is preferred. Thanks very much!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/538336/